Associate Professor of Computer Science
FYS 101 First Year Seminar: The Joy of COmputing
CS 284 Computer Science I
CS 287 Computer Science II
CS 503 Algorithms and Programming I
CS 504 Algorithms and Programming II
CS471/571 Programming Languages
CS 329 Introduction to Database Management Systems
CS 530 Introduction to Database Management Systems
CS 471/571 Programming Languages: Their Design and Compilation
CS 565 Database System Concepts
IT 180 Elements of Web Development I
IT 581 Practicum in Web Development
- Ph. D. Computer Science, North Dakota State University
- M.S. Computer Science Minnesota State University
Research and Teaching Interests
- Object-oriented programming
- Database management
- Image/video processing
- Video segmentation, annotation, and access
- Data mining
- A. Dong and H. Li, "Semantic segmentation of documentary video using music breaks," in Proc. of the 2006 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), Toronto, Canada, July 2006.
- H. Li and A. Dong, "Hierarchical segmentation of presentation video through visual and text analysis," in Proc. of the 6th IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and Information Technology, Vancouver, Canada, July 2006, pp. 314-319.
- A. Dong and H. Li, "Multi-ontology based multimedia annotation for domain-specific information retrieval," in Proc. of the IEEE International Workshop on Multimedia Technology and Ubiquitous Computing, Taichung, Taiwan, June 2006, pp. 158-165.
- Taufik Abidin, Aijuan Dong, Honglin Li and William Perrizo, "Efficient image classification on vertically decomposed data", in Proc of 1st IEEE International Workshop on Multimedia Databases and Data Management, Atlanta, Georgia, April 2006, p 14.
- A. Dong and H. Li, "Ontology-based information integration in virtual learning environment," in Proc. of the 2005 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence, Compiegne, France, Sept. 2005, pp. 762-765.
- A. Dong and H. Li, "Multimedia access platform in virtual learning environment," in Proc of the IEEE International Conference on Electro and Information Technology, Lincoln, NE, May 2005, pp. 1-6.
- For a full list of publications, please check here.